Arslan Tahir, M.Sc.
Office hours: by arrangement
- Since 2017 Ph.D. student at the Engineering Risk Analysis Group, Technische Universität München, in cooperation with Bundesanstalt für Wasserbau, Germany.
- Since 2015 Research Engineer at Department of Structural Engineering, Bundesanstalt für Wasserbau, Germany.
- 2013-2015 | M.Sc. in Water Resources Engineering & Management, Universität Stuttgart.
- 2011-2013 | Civil Engineer at NESPAK, Pvt, Ltd.
- 2007-2011 | B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore.
Application of Structural Reliability Methods to existing hydraulic structures.
Structural Design and Optimization.
Life Cycle Assessment of structures in Inland Navigation Systems.
- Tahir, A.; Kunz, C.; and Terheiden, K., (2016). "Feasibility Study and Optimization of the Structural Design of Locks made out of Plain Concrete" International Junior Researcher and Engineer Workshop on Hydraulic Structures. Lübeck, Germany.