Felipe Uribe, M.Eng.
Phone: +49 89 289 23017
Office hours: by arrangement
- Since 2016 Ph.D. student at the Engineering Risk Analysis Group, Technische Universität München
- 2012-2015 M.Eng. in Industrial Automation, Universidad Nacional de Colombia at Manizales
- 2007-2011 B.Eng. in Civil Engineering, Universidad Nacional de Colombia at Manizales
- Bayesian updating of engineering models with spatially variable properties
- Bayesian inference applied to random fields
- I-2016: Lecturer - Numerical methods applied in civil engineering and Structural reliability, Universidad Nacional de Colombia at Manizales
Felipe Uribe, Diego A. Alvarez, Jorge E. Hurtado, Bryan Chalarca and Daniel Bedoya-Ruíz (2015). Hysteresis parameter identification and reliability assessment of ferrocement walls. Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Ferrocement (FERRO11) and the 3rd International Conference on Textile Reinforced Concrete (ICTRC). Aachen, Germany.
Bryan Chalarca, Daniel Bedoya-Ruíz, Felipe Uribe, Diego A. Alvarez and Jorge E. Hurtado (2015). Strength assessment of sandwich-type ferrocement structural walls under cyclic loading. Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Ferrocement (FERRO11) and the 3rd International Conference on Textile Reinforced Concrete (ICTRC). Aachen, Germany.
Diego A. Alvarez, Jorge E. Hurtado and Felipe Uribe (2014). Estimation of the lower and upper probabilities of failure using random sets and subset simulation. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Vulnerability and Risk Analysis and Management (ICVRAM) and the Sixth International Symposium on Uncertainty Modeling and Analysis (ISUMA). Liverpool, United Kingdom.
Felipe Uribe, Gilberto A. Ortiz, Diego A. Alvarez and Daniel Bedoya-Ruiz (2014). Nonlinear modeling and fragility analysis of ferrocement structures. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Computational Stochastic Mechanics (CSM7). Santorini, Greece.
Theses and Final Works
Felipe Uribe (2015). Probabilistic analysis of structures using stochastic finite elements. Advisors: Dr. Diego A. Alvarez and Dr. Daniel Bedoya-Ruiz. Universidad Nacional de Colombia at Manizales. Master thesis in Industrial Automation. www.bdigital.unal.edu.co/51037/
Felipe Uribe (2011). Implementation of simulation methods in structural reliability. Adviser: Prof. Dr. Techn. Diego A. Alvarez. Universidad Nacional de Colombia at Manizales. Final work in Civil Engineering (Best work in Civil Engineering). www.bdigital.unal.edu.co/6921/