Max Ehre, M.Sc.
Phone: +49 89 289 25032
Office hours: by arrangement
- since 2017 | PhD student at the Engineering Risk Analysis Group, Technische Universität München
- 2014 - 2016 | M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, ETH Zürich
- 2010 - 2014 | B.Sc in Aerospace Engineering, Universität Stuttgart
- Bayesian rare event updating in the presence of multi-type uncertainty
- High-dimensional surrogate modelling techniques
- Reliability sensitivity analysis
- SS18: Lecturer for the course “Introduction to Data Analysis with MATLAB", TUM
- WS17/18: Teaching assistant for the lecture "Stochastic Finite Element Methods", TUM
- Master's thesis: Layla Assila (ongoing) - Stochastic modelling and uncertainty propagation for a class of hydraulic dam models; jointly with EDF, France
- Semester project: Tobias Zeh (2018) - Uncertainty Propagation in a Wind Turbine Model - Comparison of two polynomial-based meta-models
- Master's thesis (jointly with the Chair of Structural Mechanics): Felix Schneider (2017) - Bayesian identification of cross laminated timber plates using surrogate models
- Bachelor's thesis: Christoph Haderer (2017) - Extension and Parameter Studies of a 1-D SFEM Code with Random Fields
- Max Ehre, Iason Papaioannou, Daniel Straub (2018). Efficient estimation of variance-based reliability sensitivities in the presence of multi-uncertainty. 19th working conference of the IFIP Working Group 7.5 on Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems (IFIP 2018). Zürich, Switzerland.
- Max Ehre, Iason Papaioannou, Daniel Straub (2018). Sequential Designs of PLS-based PCE Surrogates for Reliability Analysis. SIAM Conference on uncertainty quantification 2018 (SIAMUQ18). Garden Grove, California.
- Max Ehre, Iason Papaioannou, Daniel Straub (2018). Efficient Conditional Reliability Updating with Sequential Importance Sampling. 89th GAMM Annual Meeting. Munich, Germany.
- Max Ehre, Iason Papaioannou, Daniel Straub (2017). Bayesian updating of rare events with meta-model-based reliability methods. Frontiers of Uncertainty Quantification in Engineering 2017 (FrontUQ). Munich, Germany.